I don’t paint often. I have an easel now, though. Thanks to my new apartment I’m finally able to put it together and have space to use it. So I’ve been thinking of painting because it’s a cheap way to give Xmas presents wince all it would take is time. I have all the materials. All the kids will still get real gifts, as well as my mom. Ok, maybe no one will get paintings.
Here is a list of people I wouldn’t mind painting. Maybe I could sell it on etsy: HP Lovecraft, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Kurt Vonnegut, Alexander Dumas, Bram Stoker, Nikola Tesla.
Here are the paintings I remember making and what ultimately became of them:
- Saint Lucy – on mom’s wall
- Angel – on mom’s wall
- Les Miserables – given away, unknown
- Post-Apocalyptic landscape – given away, lost
- Nirvana – given away, lost
- Edgar Allan Poe – given away, lost
- Under the Pink – given away, unknown
- Owl on branch – given away, in storage?